[access-uk] Re: r n I b disgust me

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 03 Jan 2015 09:43:54 +0000

Well said and sadly very true.
Hazel
On 02/01/2015 20:01, Mike Ray wrote:
I think what is happening is a general increase in a misguided corporate
mentality.  Such bodies as the RNIB seem to be increasingly run by suits
that have little or no connection or empathy for the customer-base.

Managers who know the cost of everything and the value of nothing.

On 02/01/2015 07:51, Adrien Collins wrote:
Hi

I know that rnib in general are restructuring for example
they now run the cliffden hotel and they are restructuring
and there is a lot of discontent there, I think it will be
the same across the board. I really don't know what is
happening to rnib.

Regards

Adrien