[access-uk] Re: question about anit virus software

  • From: <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 07:55:24 +0100

Thanks John

Roger

-----Original Message----- From: John Gregory
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2012 9:50 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: question about anit virus software

Roger,

Check the 'notification' area, if MSE is protecting your PC it will state "PC status: protected". If there is a problem it will inform you that it is "at risk".

If MSE is disabled, just click on the program and go to the 'Home' tab in the dialog and do a quick scan. When the scan is finished, use jaws key + b to read the dialog where it will inform you that all elements are turned on, or off, as the case may be.

Cheers.

John.