[access-uk] Re: problems with btinternet BULK

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 13:38:58 -0000

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for this very informative message, however, the problem seems to be, that even messages which are legitimate are going where they should within my Outlook Express pop account, but some are subject lines are being preceded by Bulk even though I do not want this to happen.

Basically how can I make sure that all legitimate messages get through without subject lines preceded by the word bulk?

I did set up the filters as you describe at one time, however, I noticed that doing this was causing legitimate messages to be blocked and not allowed into my pop3 account in Outlook Express.

Thank you in advance for any further advice.

Alexander Shannon