[access-uk] problem with outlook express

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 00:13:09 +0100

Hi all

I'm writing on behalf of someone I was talking to on skype.  He has
installed Firefox as his browser, and since then he tells me that he cannot
delete any emails no matter what he does.  He has even tried to select an
individual file and delete it but still nothing.  He tells me he can read
mail fine but can't take it off his system once the particular email (s) are
redundant.  Any ideas?  I don't use express at all myself and am still using
Outlook 2000.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx