[access-uk] Re: preventing yahoo browser from opening links

  • From: "Rays Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jul 2008 16:39:11 +0100

Wonder if this Yahoo Browser is but a customisation of Internet Explorer? Still, maybe if it is actually listed in the software installation list it could be uninstalled, that is if it's not in some way crucial to the way the internet connecton works.

May not be very helpful, but I hope someone responds to this post who's got this Yahoo thing.

Cheers,
Ray.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [access-uk] Re: preventing yahoo browser from opening links