[access-uk] Re: power dvd query.

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 15:36:03 -0000

Hi Simon, No I don't think its anything to do with the region. You will need a sited person to check this out. I think when you first put in the DVD an onscreen menue will appear which will include various options including hopefully continuous playback. I think the option which is currently selected is individual episode playback.

On my brother Cadfael DVD you have to select each episode separately when the DVd is put in and Power DVd can't seem to manage this.

HTH
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>