[access-uk] podcast on how to create a unattended windows8 instalation using winreducer8

  • From: austin pinto <austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, accessindia <accessindia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, blindwindows@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, sayeverything <sayeverything@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Voice Vision." <list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2013 08:10:43 +0530

hi all i have made a podcast on how u can create a unattended install
of windows8 using winreducer8 which is free later u can install
windows8 without any sighted help so hear is the podcast link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/rmff9a

this is the podcast discription

In this podcast I show how u can create an unattended installation of
windows8 iso using a software called winreducer 8.
You can get this software from.
http://www.winreducer.net/download.html
Note if u have purchased an upgrade disk of windows8 then this program
doesn’t work for you.
I also show how u can slipstream drivers software’s and updates into the image
If you want to add Firefox to the image u need some files which makes
the installer silent u can get the files from.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ibqayj
For info to add other software’s surch internet for silent installer
for software.
At the end of the podcast I also talk about windows 8.1 and also give
some info on its accessibility using the leaked builds
For all the info please listen to the podcast and comment for any questions

--
surch for me on facebook, google+, orkut..
austinpinto.xaviers@xxxxxxxxx