[access-uk] plextalk ptr1 download site?

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 09:09:22 +0100

Hi list:

I am thinking of purchasing a plextalk ptr1.  I am looking for the firmware
download site for this product.  initial investigations via google have
brought me to the website:

www.plextalk.com

and spacific link
http://www.plextalk.com/in/download.html#fu

is this the official site for firmware updates for the Plextalk ptr1?

if not, could someone please provide me with the link to an official
download site?

thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.