[access-uk] Re: phones

  • From: Edward Green <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jan 2014 23:00:24 +0000

Hi BJ,

While Steve is right in that there is no screen reader for Windows Phone 8, the
Code Factory Mobile Accessibility suite of apps will run on Windows Phone 8.
Your access is constrained to the functionality contained within the app suite,
but if you really like the Nokia and that functionality is enough, it might be
an option assuming of course there isn’t some reason why it won’t run on that
particular brand of phone.  You can find more at
http://www.codefactory.es/en/press.asp?id=388&y=2013&n=125

Cheers,

Ed

,