[access-uk] outlook email line length

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 17:00:45 +0100

Hi All
Is there a way to shorten lines of text within the body of an email in
outlook 2003

My  sighted  sister  has compared same email with outlook 2000 and outlook
2003 and it seems outlook 2000 is showing less charaters per line compared
to outlook 2003
So how can I get  outlook 2003 to display shorter lines?
I Want it  around 70/80 characters maximum per line.

Regards,  Derek