[access-uk] Re: outlook attachments

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barrys.groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:48:44 +0100

I'm sure there's probably a VB script floating around online that'll do this.

And yup there is

Before giving this address out,

I've not tested this out here so you tweak your system at your own risk.

I'm a big fan of tweaks, use them all the tiem here but I've also a backing up system.

N'ways enough witht he disclaimers

http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_oe.htm

I've used stuff from there myself loads of times just not the attachment script.

hth

Barry

The pillars of any good relationship I believe are, Honesty, Trust, and Communication.

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>