[access-uk] Re: other than Braille embossors, Is it possible to purchase machines that will write double sided braille these days?

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexacts2v4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 13:22:24 -0000

Hi Adrian,

Basically my wife wants to produce the document herself and use less paper
to produce the document hence if it were produced double sided obviously the
amount of paper required would be less than if the document were produced
single sided.

As I have said the only machines we have access to at present are Perkins
Braillers  that produce single sided Braille, although I may be able to
acquire a stainsby from a friend who has replied to me off list on this
thread.

Alexander Shannon