[access-uk] odd behaviour with jaws

  • From: "the williams family" <therefuge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:54:41 -0000

Hi
running jaws 11 and windows 7 and IE 8, I recently logged onto the t-mobile
site to get some technical help. the vital page i wanted opened in a new window
and jaws started reading german. I retried a couple of times and hit the same
problem. However, although reading german, the text on the screen was
deffinitely english. I had to get the assistance of my daughter to get what i
wanted. I checked jaws settings and found nothing had changed. I even
relaunched jaws, but the same problems. help?
Brian