[access-uk] Re: o2 broad band

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 16:44:31 -0000

Hi Hannah,
I've had o2 broadband for just over a year now and I've no complaints. They supply a router which can be operated either wirelessly or via the ethernet port on a PC. Their tech support is UK based and is a free 0800 number. I've called them on two occasions and both times they were extremely helpful. They also keep you informed about planned maintenance or other work which might slow down your connection. Like all DSL connections, speed will depend on distance to the exchange etc. I'm within spitting distance of my exchange so am on 16 megs.
Hope this info helps, but if you need anything more, just give me a shout.

Cheers,
Sandra.