[access-uk] nokia 6210 navigator

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 01:55:10 +0100

Hi,

does the nokia 6210 navigator work well with talks and wayfinder access?
apparently
it has an inbuilt gps receiver, how well does this work? or would the nokia
6300 be a better choice for talks and wayfinder access?
how feelable are the keys on both phones and please tell me anything else
you think I should know about either phone, at the moment I have the n70 and
find the keys on that fine. I heard the n82 is really good, is the 6210
navigator quite similar to the n82?

thanks,
Husna