[access-uk] nod 32 v3 first impressions.

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 15:27:19 -0000

Hi list:

first impresseions of nod 32 v3 with no non graphical interface.

it's doable with jaws v8 latest build,  I would prefer a non graphical
interface, which they seem to mention in the help files about the user
interface.  they seem to mention the use nod 32 graphical interface check
box, in the help file but it's not there in the programme.  is this an
omition they are going to put right?  I hope so.  I would rate the usability
of nod 32 in it's current form similar to that of pc tools spyware doctor
and privacy guardian.  lots of use of jaws curser or mouse curser, but is
doable.  anyone else got anything to add to this?

Hope to hear from you soon.

From Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx