[access-uk] Re: new aol software

  • From: "Christopher Hallsworth" <chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Tracy Son" <bigbearman64@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2006 09:27:44 +0100

I am no longer with AOL as I don't need it, but I would have thought
that if they're that committed to accessibility then I would have
thought they would have made sure that their new browser would be
accessible. Any other thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.
Tracey, I have also sent this message to another mailing list I'm with
(Access-uk).

--
  Christopher Hallsworth
  chrishallsworth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx