[access-uk] Re: need to turn on mouse

  • From: "MARK BISHOP" <franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 23:04:14 +0100

From: Mark Matthews
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2014 10:24 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: need to turn on mouse

Hi Mark

I’ve never had a call to play with this, but perhaps it’s worth having a look
in Device Manager. Expand your computer name (mine is MARK-PC), and expand
“Mice and other pointing devices”. Select the mouse, and right-click
it....Hopefully you’ll have an option to enable it.

Hopefully someone else can take over from here if that doesn’t work or you get
stuck.

Mark