[access-uk] Re: my pixels on my computer

  • From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 13:32:53 +0100

Hi Andrew

If you go into display options, set your pixel resolution to the maximum your
monitor supports. Usually, Windows will automatically detect which monitor you
have and adjust the options available to you accordingly, however you may need
to install a monitor driver if this is not the case or if your resolution is
lower than anticipated.

Sent from my iPhone