[access-uk] Re: multiple clipboards in office 2000

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2004 14:28:38 +0100

Colin.  I've no real answer to this;  but having looked in the
Word 2k help file it does confirm that the Office clipboard can
store up to 12 items.  There is no mention of keybaord shortcuts
though.

I have heard it said, even by JAWS users, that the Office
ckipboard should be turned off as it is not very accessible, but
I stand to be corrected there.  Maybe the autotext feature may be
the way to go.  Will let you know more if I discover whether
keyboard navigation is an option.
Ray

Personal emails:  Email me at
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx