[access-uk] Re: ms word search facility

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:34:36 +0100

HI Martin

I have had this problem too.

1.  If you are using JAWS, press Insert+3 to activate the bypass function.

2.  Press Control +Alt +Home.  This opens the "select Browse Object" menu.

3. Choose the object you want to browse by from this menu using all four arrow keys, e.g. page, table etc.

That should sort you out.

James

----- Original Message ----- From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>