[access-uk] moving files with pc suite

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 15:38:01 -0000

Hi,

for some reason pc suite 7.9.8.2 wouldn't work on my computer, it said the
operating system was not supported which was strange as it's windows xp so
I've installed 6.82 but it's totally inaccessible. is there any way to
improve it's accessibility easily and how would I do it and how can I move
some talks installation files and some wayfinder installation files from the
pc to the phone?

thanks,
Husna