[access-uk] more hard disk help please

  • From: goshawk <Goshawk.158@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, , , , tvi-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:44:04 +0000

ok, since it appears that I am on a losing streak to try and get the 1000GB Lacie external hard drive working with Win98SE, does anyone know of any external hard drives that will work with Win98SE, and that are at the very least 500GB? have not got SCSI, but have both USB and firewire-800.
firewire drives preferred, as I am intending to use the drive for uncompressed audio and video recording, editing, playback and archiving, and I think that the USB on this machine is only 1.1 rather than 2.0.

Simon

** For other list commands such as vacation mode, send a message, to ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq