[access-uk] more format problems?

  • From: "TrueBlue & Proud" <billy72@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 11:00:44 +0100

hi guys,
sorry to keep posting on this topic, but my friend does not know, where to turn to next.

Below is the error message he is experiencing:

During the reinstall, I got the error message "bad_pool_caller".

           It then said:

STOP: Ox000000c2 (0x00000007, 0x00000CD4, 0x020c0001, 0x833D3718)

I can't get the

computer

out of the 'loop' of restarting the setup. When it shows me the above message, it then takes me to the log. Then after you click on 'close' it reboots,

goes to the Dell logo screen, then the Win XP Home Ed screen, then says "setup is being restarted". It continues to do this every time, so I can't get

out of it!

We have been told to try get:

DrDos7.03 | Bootdisk With Utilities

This may be a final solution, but we haven't got a clue, where to get such a dos disk,

Again, thanks for any help,
Billy