[access-uk] Re: mobile recommendation

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:08:46 -0000

Hi,

This is correct.  Talks Premium only gives you the ability to connect to a
Braille display, plus more advanced options regarding caller ID,
automatically reading out text messages as they come in, plus pronunciation
and graphics dictionaries.  But if you don't need these great features, then
Standard is fine.

All the best

Steve

  _____

From: "Steve Nutt" <
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 15:21:15 -0000

Hi,
Again, this is only if you go pay-go with Vodafone. Also, you only get
Talks standard, not Premium.
All the best
Steve
_____

From:
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
] On
Behalf Of
Mohammed Adeel
Sent: 09 December 2007 13:32
To:
access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vodafone were offering to install Talks for £50 for anyone even if they
were
on pay as u go.
Adeel

  _____

Support the World Aids Awareness campaign this month with Yahoo!
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/
evt=51947/*http://uk.promotions.yahoo.com/forgood/> for Good