[access-uk] mobile facebook

  • From: "mark bishop" <franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 20:22:00 +0100

Hi
I have just been in the mobile facebook site as I was not receiving messages when people were posting statuses. I was not able to see my friend list, it was only offering me to post. Does anyone know what is happening? Is there any other way of getting people status updates straight to my phhone? or do I just have to keep checking the facebook. I can do this with my I-phone but I have found getting the status updates by text a good way of keeping up.
thanks
Mark Bishop