[access-uk] Re: microwave touch screens plus pen friend waterproof

  • From: BAFB <BAFB@xxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 14:04:13 +0200

Hello, for identifying items, it is better to use a barcode scanner than an pen
friend. You can search items with googles, differents websites as eansearch.org
etc. really, with differents usuables softwares it is really intrusting to have
a normal barcode scanner than a specific item specially for blinds but which is
impossible to work seriously. On my site www.eticode, it is possible to donload
software, to print labels for exemple. We made some works to configure easyly
metrologics scanners or symbol. I can give to you the pdf files to do this it
is easy also for a blind man. If you want more information, you can ask your
question, in france it is a new solution really good to identify all, cd, dvd,
books, etc... Best regard, Olivier