[access-uk] Re: looking for a leather case for new vr stream

  • From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 11:52:53 +0100

Hi Roger

Yes I agree with you, it is ok the first time when I got my
first new stream as it all came in one parcel from humanware
and under one lot of shipping but I begrudge paying £10 or
whatever they will demand for a small leather case to
France. I think even £4.99 to a uk address is a rip off. See
my last message in this thread. I am surprised there are not
more people designing cases for our access products, a niche
in the market I think. This is why mum and I are looking at
phone cases. I have one and it fits but I  would prefer a
neck strap, the one I have has a belt clip, not practical in
a wheelchair.s

Regards

Adrien