[access-uk] lk10- talking multi metre

  • From: terry <terrycooper94@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2014 20:45:08 +0100

Hi Mark

A couple of years ago, you bought about 5 or 6 of the above units for
various people on the access uk list, including myself.

Do you have the contact details for the manufacturer in the States, as I'm
desperately trying to get hold of a replacement unit, as mine is dead.

I'm completely lost without it when I'm working on my classic MG's.  I
currently have a 69 GT with various electrical issues that I'm trying to
sort out so I can sell it on.

I'm relying on a 12v buzzer, but I can't sort out all the issues just using
that crappy buzzer.

You know, sometimes the UK stinks when it comes to accessibility stuff for
the minority, like talking metres, it really does, :-)

Anyway, if you do have any contact details, then I would really appreciate
them.

I've sent emails to the recycle it list, trying to find a used one, but
nothing back.

Thanks

Terry