[access-uk] jaws and windows query

  • From: "Derek Hornby" <derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 17:12:04 +0100

Hi all,
Can anyone clarify on the following please.

1. Can Jaws 3.7 be installed on 2 computers? I mean if one has 2 computers,
and one copy  of aws, could that be used on both computers at same time.

2. If Jaws 3.7 was upgraded to jaws 6.00 and also, if windows 98se
was upgraded to windows xp home, is there lot to learn.

I meanif one has had  training covering Jaws 3.7  and windows98 would there
be much more to  learn.

Regards,
Derek

e-mail: derek.hornby_uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx