[access-uk] Re: is this OK for a totaley blind, Olympus DM-670 digital voice recorder and media player

  • From: AKH <tvz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 21:54:54 +0000

Hi Barrie

I find the DM 670 very accessible indeed. I've had mine for around three years now, with great recording results. The recording quality is good and the accessibility is very good. I regard it as one of the best items I've ever had. There are, of course, limitations for example, file names are not spoken and I've never managed to set the date and time without sight. However, all the menus for microphone settings, and recording quality actually speak.

Any other questions you can always contact me directly:
tvz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Regards

Andrew

On 08/04/2016 17:20, Barrie Moxon (Redacted sender s.moxon for DMARC) wrote:

hi folks.
been looking at digital recorders, for doing interviews, listen to podcast. and if possible talking books.
is this a good one,Olympus DM-670 digital voice recorder and media player thanks for all your help.
Barrie.

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq