[access-uk] Re: is there a program other than QuickTime which will play .mov files?

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:52:11 +0100

Hi Alexander ,

Was it an optional component or a mandatory one of the install?

http://www.whitestick.co.uk/progs/realalternative190.exe

I've just checked for you by installing the above and does nto come bundled
with Chrome.

Yes, you are correct that Chrome at present is not compatible with any
screenreader as far as I know.

Regards,
Barry.

Barry.