[access-uk] Re: is it me?

  • From: "Barry" <bbinc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 10:36:31 +0100

Hi Marie
Besides the fact that I don't understand French very well, the page seems to
read fine with jfw5.  I pressed 'f' to get to the first question and jaws said
'radial button not checked, one of four'.  I hit enter and it selected the
radial button.  I then tabbed through the questions and used the space bar to
select the answers.  I didn't go through the whole questionaire, though.

Barry H