[access-uk] Re: is desktop wotsapp on win10 accessible?

  • From: Amro Bilal <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2019 15:06:37 +0000

Hi, I’ve just downloaded it from the WhatsApp site, as per David’s advice, and yes, it is accessible. I’ve used WhatsApp on the web with Firefox before and that is accessible too.

Amro

On 30/12/2019 02:39 pm, daj.griffith@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Just to check something first – I notice that you make reference to something  called Wotsapp – are you sure you have correctly installed whatsapp – that is w h a t s app rather than W O T app.

Assuming it is whatsapp you have installed whilst I don’t use this app on the PC I have heard from others on another list that it is accessible provided you are able to scan in a code from your display into your phone.

Just to check – are you attempting to use the Windows 10 Microsoft Store version of Whatsapp. If you are I believe from others that this is completely inaccessible and that you will need to download the Desktop version from the Whats app website rather than using a Microsoft Store Version.

David Griffith