[access-uk] Re: ingdirect

  • From: "John Wilson" <j.wilson07@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Oct 2009 16:05:39 +0100

Hello John,

I used to use this site regularly but haven't done so for a couple of years. It was always fine then.

I've just been back onto it and gone through most of the sign-up and account opening pages with no problems. I also went to the Log In link and got this working fine, although I couldn't actually complete the log in as I no longer have an account with ING. All fields displayed OK for me and I am sure that I would have had no trouble completing the log in procedure.

I can only think that it may be your screenreader which does notwork well on this site. I know you use Window-Eyes but I am using JAWS.

Download the demo of JAWS10 from www.freedomscientific.com
and try again to see if this really is the problem you are having. AS you know, some screenreaders cope with certain sites better than others.

BFN,
John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Gallagher" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>