[access-uk] iPod touch questions

  • From: "Jakob Rosin" <jakob.rsn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:44:26 +0300

Hi !

I receive my touch on Thursday and got some questions. I think they apply
also on iPhone.

1.       Can i create a free account to app store so i don't need to have
credit card orpai pal account and can only install free apps?

2.       Is skype app in app store free?

3.       How accessible is the skype app with voice over?

4.       If i am listening a music and using voiceover and it says me
somthing does it turn down the music volume so i can hear it better?

5.       If i have set up my mail account and i am in a wifi area does it
check mail also if the application is closed? If yes how often it does so?

6.       What things contains the package, are there an ac adapter   also?

Greetings

Jakob