[access-uk] Re: iPod Touch questions

  • From: "Steve Hyde-Dryden" <csdryden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2010 16:36:18 -0000

Jackie, welcome to the touch world! haha! I've never looked back since my partner got me one last xmas! Unfortunately, you will have to put the wi fi key in manually. This is easily gone however by going to settings and finding the wi fi option. You may need to turn it on.

In terms of a blue tooth keyboard, I've found the freedom icon X model works well and is relatively easiy to pair. Only costs about 30 quid as well.

Hope that helps.

Steve

----- Original Message ----- From: "David W Wood" <david.g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>