[access-uk] Re: iPhones or nexus5

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2014 17:34:57 -0000

Hi,

I use the Nexus 5 every day and I also have an iPhone 5S.  The Nexus 5
certainly is faster to me than the 5S.  I love the Nexus 5.

It isn't more difficult to use, but I would say there are probably less
blind specific accessible programs for Android.  For example, Blindsquare is
not yet on Droid.

Hope this helps.

All the best

Steve