[access-uk] Re: iPhone Mail

  • From: Edward Green <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2013 19:17:55 +0100

Hi Andy,

I had this problem when I was in France recently, I'm with Plusnet too.  I had
to put my mobile provider's SMPT server into the SMTP box
 instead of Plusnet's.  Interestingly from what I read online, this wasn't a
requirement of Plusnet but it was my mobile provider, 3 that required me to do
it.  I could send mail once I'd changed it.

Cheers,

Ed