[access-uk] Re: iCloud

  • From: carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2014 20:54:11 +0100

Hi Sue,

I'm coming in here with a little theory which may not be correct. I have also
noticed that my phone doesn't sync readily as it used to do and I'm thinking
that the reason may be because so often things come in and the phone seems to
get unlocked from its position of being locked. I have more or less given up on
the phone syncing to time now and just do it manually when I remember.

I hope someone can verify or dismiss this theory and we all may be a little
wiser!

Cheers.

Carol P