[access-uk] hrm file type

  • From: "Yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 12:52:30 -0000

Hi all, Could someone help me out with this. I have been sent a couple of files which are in the HRM format. I have looked on google but didn't come up with much. There were 2 files which were zipped. When I hit enter on the zip and then selected a file and hit enter again winzip popped up with a message saying that my system didn't look as if it was configured correctly to open the file which might mean the file displays incorrectly. The file opened in notepad and displayed the contents, however instead of the first page of the book I'm being shown the index. The book then shows a page or 2 of the beginning followed by more of the index.

Do I need a specific program to deal with this?
Yusuf