[access-uk] Re: how to open and recieve a shared folder in windows live

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008 00:56:46 +0100

I've had trouble with this Hannah and that's one of the things I've found
that skype is better at as you can choose exactly where you want your
downloaded files to go if you use skype to send the files.  It works in a
very similar way to internet explorer when you download anything.  I've
actually stopped even trying to create sharing folders with other windows
live users, it's too messy in my view.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx