[access-uk] Re: how to install multipel os on a pc

  • From: dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Sep 2010 18:19:15 +0100

You need two empty partitions to start, you need I believe to install xp first then windows7.

I've just done it with to installs of xp on one disk using an adapted winnt.sif file, a little tricky to set up the auto install at first but it seems fine now.

You might find the below link of use.

http://www.homerecordingconnection.com/news.php?action=view_story&id=151

Martin

austin pinto recently said:-

hi all my friend has asus computer he has windows xpsp3 home and
windows 7 ultimate he wants me to install both this oses on his system
symentaniously how can i do that will any1 please give me this steps i
tried doing the following i installed windows7 with sighted help on
local disk c and xp on d drive i installed both this oses normally
without makeing changes to them but now when ever he starts his pc
windows xp starts what did i do wrong?

--
from austin