[access-uk] Re: hot spots

  • From: "LaMcAs" <lamcas17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2011 15:01:04 -0000

Hi David

Your best bet is to phone BT if they are your isp as it is tied in with your
modem being shared and then I believe you get unlimited Wi-Fi access on any
BT Openzone hotspots.

Then if necessary they can log in to yoru home pc, then your router and tell
you what you need to log on to their wireless hotspots, and more importantly
if you get this for free with your normal monthly fee of if you have to pay
extra.

I keep meaning to look in to this for other BT ISP HomeHub customers but
never seem to get the time!

Larry & Elliot GD (Guide Dog)

London, UK