[access-uk] Re: help with skpe download please

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2011 07:17:38 +0000

Hi all.
I agree with Ian. SkypeTalking 0.9 is at the beta stage, and it is very good. Best of all, you hardly have to use the Skype interface. So even if you don't like the interface you should go with 5.0 and SkypeTalking 0.9 when it finally hits the streets. The minimum you have to use the interface for is text chatting. This is no joke. I am testing it right now and it is going to be even better than the current stable release (0.8).
Take care.

Chris Hallsworth
You can contact me at the following channels:
E-mail and Facebook: challsworth2@xxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

On 05/01/2011 23:41, Iain Lackie wrote:
I cannot understand why anyone would still want to stick with Skype 3.8.
the call quality is signidicantly beterr with skype 5 and there are no
accessibility issues.
Iain