[access-uk] help with removing a store in windows media player

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 12:24:29 +0100

Hi Everyone.

I've come up against a problem which I can't seem to solve.  Neither the
windows media player help or windows help centre have come up trumps, so I'll
try here.  Essentially the problem is that I am using Windows Media Player 11
and a store keeps popping up in the video and visualisations display area.  The
store is called FaroLatino and I didn't add it as I don't use stores in
mediaplayer at all for any purpose.  Does anyone have any idea as to how to
remove this annoying thing from happening.

All the best, Ibrahim.