[access-uk] Re: help with printer driverinstalling

  • From: "barrie moxon" <s.moxon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 20:14:57 -0000

hi Martin.
thanks for the web site.
just what I needed, success.
best.
Barrie.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martin Dudley" <dudleym@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 3:43 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: help with printer driverinstalling

OK, I've found the site which has the instructions I have used in the past, please take care if you use these instructions and ensure you follow the exact steps. http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm

Martin

The conventional way of uninstalling printer drivers does not uninstall all the driver files from your PC and for a complet and clean uninstall and re-install You will have to do this manually. Info on how to do this can be found on the microsoft knowlege site at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=gp;[ln];kberror&style=error&errurl=%2fDefault.aspx%3fkbid%3d135406 Sorry but I can't find my instructions which I've used on many occasions on PC's at work with 100% positive results.

At the moment the microsoft page is not available but if you are impatient I'm sure you will be able to find equally good step by step instrucions from the web.

Martin

barrie moxon recently said:-

hi George.
thanks have uninstalled the drivers, also got a update from site installed that.
but I still get the same error.
I think I will have to ring them.
all the best.
Barrie.