[access-uk] help with image verification on yahoos website

  • From: Andrew Summers <asummers14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 15:55:24 +0100 (BST)

Hello,
When I have composed an E-Mail and tried to send the
message I some times get the image verification before
the E-Mail is sent to the recipient.
It is not accessible.
Has any one had this problem with there yahoo mail
account as well?
I think that they should get reported to the DRC about
it so that they can deal with them about the image
verification issue
The issue here is that JAWS or any screen reader is
not able to read any of the words in the edit field so
that means that it makes it more and more difficult to
the blind user and you can not carry on until you have
filled in what is on the screen first.
What can I do to resolve the issue here.
In the week I phoned them up and told them the issue
and all they told me is it is to stop Spam and so I
rote to yahoo customer care about it and they have
never rote back to me and they always say they will
respond with in 48 hours.
Guess what they have not done what they say they do
they have not rote at all about it.

Andrew Summers