[access-uk] help with a pdf file

  • From: "kevin and emma" <kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 22:04:11 +0100

hi all, i'm currently trying to sort out access to a particular magazine
with it's publishers. as seems to be the case these days, they use the pdf
format for the documents. they sent me over a sample file today for me to
gauge it's readability etc. i'm having trouble getting jfw to read the
document in a sensible order. i think actually it's more to do with the
layout of the document rather than a failing of jfw. however, i'm far from
being an expert on pdf files. is there anyone on here who does know what
their about when it comes to pdf files who would be willing to take a look
at this sample file (it's 804kb) and give me some feedback i can pass on to
the publishers? i've tried altering the reading order, but to no avail.
Kevin - owner of the audyssey gamers discussion list at:
www.audyssey.org
contact me via email/msn:
kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx