[access-uk] Re: help needed changing country in a google groups account

  • From: <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 06:30:19 -0000

Hi Alexander

when you go into my account, you should see a link saying personal
information.  Now once you have activated the link, you are presented with
various edit boxes for your first name, , last name, nickname etc.  You next
come to the zip code, and then after that you should see a combo box with
the list of countries.  Now I don't know what you do to get into edit fields
or combos in supernova, but  you have to open that box and select United
Kingdom.  Once you have done that, there is another combo box where you can
set your time, London GMT for example.  If you don't see your time, check
the check box that says display all times.  If you are finished here, go to
the save button and that's it.  hth

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx